5 Ways to Read More Books (even when you’re busy)

5 Ways to Read More Books

1.) Read More by Reading Less

Instead of trying to read a book, I’ve started reading just a chapter a day. Instead of waiting until I have time to curl up with a good book, I have dedicated 10-20 minutes a day to just read one chapter.

2.) Multitask Your Reading Time

I’ve started reading while I’m doing other things, like eating breakfast or using my exercise bike. This way I can get some quality reading time in, even when I’m busy. So that 10-20 minutes I mentioned in the step above? 10 minutes while I eat, another 10 minutes while I’m exercising and I’m set. A chapter a day, no problem.

3.) Carry a Book With You

I have carried a book in my purse and in my vehicle for years. This way, when I am away from home and find myself with free time or waiting for something, I can dig into a good book instead of wasting time on my cell phone.

4.) Listen to Audiobooks

You can read more about my growing affection for audiobooks in this post on eight reasons to listen to auidobooks. Suffice it to say, you can listen to a book, even if you aren’t free to read one. In the car, while doing the dishes, etc.

5.) Read Shorter Books

I am not a huge fan of novellas, but sometimes reading shorter books makes them less daunting. Especially when you’re busy. I’m learning that some novellas are better developed than others. So finding a good novella author, is always a win. You can also find shorter nonfiction books.

Any Ideas?

source : http://booksfaithandcoffee.com/category/blog/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FADHILAT DAN KHASIA SURAH EMPAT QUL

KHASIAT AIR KETUM

Khasiat Pokok Lidah Ayam